KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Aligning principles with the mission is critical to success and highly effective

Nov 27, 2021 - Project Management
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers are very talented, they inspire and even help when necessary. It is also great how hard work is recognized paving the way to a more interactive and well-engaged work process. Good work-life balance, supportive management, great benefits, and competitive salary.

Cons

For me, there is nothing that I can complain about. The management has it all well planned and we benefit from this organized workflow.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

A rapidly growing company with a plethora of intriguing opportunities

Jan 22, 2022 - Support Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborating with the team is simple when open communication and a willingness to collaborate to achieve each goal. We all engage in a great collaborative environment that fosters teamwork. The company always recognizes and rewards hardworking people and those who go above and beyond the company's goals.

Cons

So far, I haven't found any problems. I look forward to going to work each day.

2. 5.0

Strong team culture

Jan 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is no shortage of smart and driven people in the company. It is always a fun experience to be working closely with my team. Excellent opportunity to build a career while making a positive contribution to education.

Cons

Leadership is very engaged and some mistake this for micromanagement

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Achieve3000.