Achievers - My experience through the interview process and now being an employee has been incredible. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Achievers

"My experience through the interview process and now being an employee has been incredible."

Current Employee - Recruiter in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Recruiter in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros

Achievers is an incredible place to work, it is full of very hard working and driven individuals who are all passionate about what they do. We believe in our product and practice what we preach. Achievers and its employees understand and believe in the importance of recognizing each other for the great work that we do.

Cons

Achievers is in a state of aggressive growth which means that we are always changing and improving our processes to make us even better. This is a wonderful state to be in as long as you are comfortable with constant change.

Advice to Management

Achievers has an outstanding management team who truly believe in and live the open door policy. Our management team is very open to feedback and suggestions and they have done an outstanding job in growing our business to what it is today.

Other Employee Reviews for Achievers

"Fantastic Place to Work"

Current Employee - Inside-Sales Representative in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Inside-Sales Representative in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros

- Amazing Culture
    - Work with great people who are engaged and intelligent
    - Inspiring Leaders
    - Great perks
    - Huge growth opportunity for both myself and the company
    - Fantastic product offering

Cons

- A lot of change, you must be flexible and agile
    - Fast growth (if you aren't into that it could be a con)

Advice to Management

As we grow at such a fast rate, having a more structured onboarding and training process per role would help

"Great culture, amazing people, awesome place to work..."

Current Employee - Marketing
    Current Employee - Marketing

Pros

I Love Rewards is like no other employer I've ever had. Every day is an adventure, the people that work here are excited to come to work every day, and the culture and perks are top notch. You will work hard, but you will play hard too. The team spirit of I Love Rewards is infectious, and the job satisfaction of employees is a top priority. Employees never feel as if their hard work goes unrecognized. Free meals and snacks, great travel perks, social responsibility days off, 4 weeks vacation, etc.

Cons

I Love Rewards only hires people at the top of their game. If you are not an A Player, you will not survive and there is nowhere to hide. For this reason, the interview process is extremely difficult and you will be asked things during the interview that you have never been asked before. If you are a person who likes the 9 to 5, I Love Rewards is not the place for you. Employees are expected to always be available including nights and weekends.