Achievers - A-mazing! | Glassdoor

"A-mazing!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros

Free breakfast, social responsibility committee, 4 weeks vacation, venture-backed, great benefits plan, and most importantly - passionate & driven people!

Cons

Because Achievers is such a young company and has a scrupulous recruiting process, we have a small senior leadership team.

Advice to Management

Focus on recruiting senior level executives who can provide opportunities for learning and growth, as well as instil better processes.

Other Employee Reviews for Achievers

"I really enjoy working for a company that you are never alone, we are a team in working together towards our goal."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros

It's an amazing feeling to not have to drag yourself each morning to work because Achievers has built a CULTure fill with great people.

Cons

Achievers is a really fast growing company with many project happening which leads to overtime. It would be great if we get over time pays but they compensate with trips, celebrations, ipads during mini retreat.

Advice to Management

i would love if they can hire someone more senior in our field to mentor us, it's hard to grow.

"Achievers is a truly democratic workplace where what the people want actually matters."

Current Employee - Marketing
    Current Employee - Marketing

Pros

- great culture
    - hardworking people
    - fast paced
    - flexible work environment
    - accelerated growth
    - career progression
    - work hard, play hard mentality

Cons

- lots of changes (not suited to everyone)
    - trying to maintain the small business culture as they grow
    - everyone who works there is very hardworking, making it sometimes a competitive environment

Advice to Management

Leadership is really great at Achievers, but it would be great to see more of it. Having more leaders at the top will help employees further with their career growth plans.