Achievers - I really enjoy working for a company that you are never alone, we are a team in working together towards our goal. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Achievers

"I really enjoy working for a company that you are never alone, we are a team in working together towards our goal."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros

It's an amazing feeling to not have to drag yourself each morning to work because Achievers has built a CULTure fill with great people.

Cons

Achievers is a really fast growing company with many project happening which leads to overtime. It would be great if we get over time pays but they compensate with trips, celebrations, ipads during mini retreat.

Advice to Management

i would love if they can hire someone more senior in our field to mentor us, it's hard to grow.

Other Employee Reviews for Achievers

"Achievers is a truly democratic workplace where what the people want actually matters."

Current Employee - Marketing
    Current Employee - Marketing

Pros

- great culture
    - hardworking people
    - fast paced
    - flexible work environment
    - accelerated growth
    - career progression
    - work hard, play hard mentality

Cons

- lots of changes (not suited to everyone)
    - trying to maintain the small business culture as they grow
    - everyone who works there is very hardworking, making it sometimes a competitive environment

Advice to Management

Leadership is really great at Achievers, but it would be great to see more of it. Having more leaders at the top will help employees further with their career growth plans.

"Energetic office that makes me happy to be at work"

Current Employee - Junior Member Experience Coordinator in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Junior Member Experience Coordinator in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros

There are so many opportunities to grow your professional career within the organization. You can tell that they really take pride in and care a lot about their employees. There is so much transparency at this office, you are never held in the dark about anything. There is real life team work going on here as everyone is all about making things happen together. The best part is, I look forward to coming to work everyday!

Cons

Sometimes I stay at the office for too long because I love it so much. We need a bigger lunch room. Thats about it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. I have only been here for about a month and not only have I been welcomed with open arms by my colleagues, but my senior leadership team as well. Hang on to this as much as you can and fight through those growing pains!