Achievers - Great company, great market, great leadership team | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Achievers

"Great company, great market, great leadership team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Achievers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

First of all, the product and value proposition is awesome - our job is literally to create programs that make people happier about their job on a day to day basis. I've worked for plenty of software companies and never had such a great mission to work towards.

Also, the overall energy and culture is great. People care about each other, work hard, have fun and communicate well. I haven't noticed any of the "cliques" that other reviews seem to talk about, maybe that's just based on my group and location but everything I see is pretty awesome.

Our new leadership (CEO, CMO, SVP of Product, Chairman of Board, CRO) is world class, and is pushing us in a great overall direction. We've had good success to date in the market and we're just scratching the surface of the opportunity, so the upside right now feels pretty tremendous.

Also, as a married person with a kid, it's refreshing to find a company with all the intensity of a start-up which doesn't somehow assume I'm going to be at work 12 hours a day. I put in a solid day, work really hard, answer a few emails when needed from home - and work life balance is very easy to attain without feeling I'm not "making the grade."

Sure, there's typical "fast growing company" pains - sometimes things are a little hectic, communication is always evolving, etc. - but that's to be expected and everyone is earnestly trying to do the right thing so it's easy to do the same.

Cons

It being a fast growing company, there's always a new person or new initiative to accommodate. It's a fast paced environment, and if you don't like that or want something less exciting and less challenging, I would see that as a drawback.

Sometimes communication between groups can be less than perfect as we navigation a two office structure (SF & Toronto), but that's improving every day.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing to grow the company while keeping the culture, emphasize inclusiveness and merit-based rewards, and grow, grow, grow!

Other Employee Reviews for Achievers

"6 weeks in and confirming the org is as advertised."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Achievers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

high energy vibe in a proven business with great opportunity for growth ahead

Cons

typical start-up growing pains, lack of maturity in some processes but this is all expected.

Advice to Management

After 6 weeks, keep doing what you are doing.

Achievers Response

Oct 9, 2013 – Employee Success Representative

Thank you for your review. We are definitely in an exciting stage of high growth! We have seen 80% growth over the past few years and plan to continue to build onto this. You are absolutely right ... More

"one of the best achievers and well planned one"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Achievers as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

ever increasing market revenue,
    very good job prospect

Cons

u have to work very hard

Advice to Management

always ready for for work