Achievers - Great technology and team, lots of opportunity for growth | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Achievers

"Great technology and team, lots of opportunity for growth"

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Achievers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great culture, experienced leadership, the HR technology space is hot and being the #1 provider in the industry means Achievers is poised to take off.

Cons

This may or may not be a con, but things move fast around here and are changing everyday. You must be agile and adapt to meet the large opportunity Achievers is chasing.

Advice to Management

Continue to work towards growing and training the talent you have so employees stay excited about advancement opportunities within the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Achievers

"Amazing team-oriented company that knows their biggest asset is their employees."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Achievers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Young and vibrant company where people come to work excited, positive and ready to work. We celebrate our company's success as a team and everyone is encouraged to push the boundaries and grow into the career that they want. Transparency is a necessity and everyone in the company always knows what's going on and where we're going.

Cons

Any rapidly growing software company will say the same thing but we've recently had a large number of executives join recently who don't necessarily embrace the culture in the same way we have in the past. Not to say that they don't embrace it because they do but Achievers traditions are very special and important and sometimes higher executives don't necessarily see it as a priority.

"My first 3 months have been amazing!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Achievers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Product - Software that is just a bit ahead of the market allows us to drive vision and value.
    Great Leaders - Experience leadership demonstrates how to manage and grow a business
    Great People - I'm very impressed that as a start-up everyone has a role and does their job amazingly.
    Great Visionary - Razor, is the inspiration both internally with employees as well as externally with clients.
    Amazing Culture - Everyone has everyone else's back. All pulling on the same side of the rope.
    Income opportunity is there too..

Cons

-Achievers is still a relatively young company so there are operational issues that are still being addressed.

Advice to Management

Maintain the culture & continue to take care of the customers.