Achievers - Fast paced, customer and employee focused! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Achievers

"Fast paced, customer and employee focused!"

Current Employee - Client Success Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Client Success Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Achievers full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

At Achievers, we understand that it is our employees that make us so successful. We are constantly growing, and adapting to that growth, but through that what has remained constant is the value that is placed on making employees feel like their hard work is valued and will be acknowledged. When our employees meet targets and deliver on customer expectations there is a significant amount of public praise that is placed on those employees. On top of performance based recognition incentives, we have a generous benefit package, which includes fitness subsidies, in office lunch, 4 paid volunteer days per year. On top of that, our leaders are not elitist, everyone is given an opportunity to reach out to leaders to give feedback, ask questions, and ask for help.

Cons

There is never a slow moment here, so if you are someone who prefers to coast along, this gig is not for you. as we strive to become more scalable, our processes our constantly changing, so you can never fully adapt before it is going to change again.

Advice to Management

Continue to give opportunities to existing employees to grow, rather than always going outside to hire.

Other Employee Reviews for Achievers

"Great technology and team, lots of opportunity for growth"

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Achievers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great culture, experienced leadership, the HR technology space is hot and being the #1 provider in the industry means Achievers is poised to take off.

Cons

This may or may not be a con, but things move fast around here and are changing everyday. You must be agile and adapt to meet the large opportunity Achievers is chasing.

Advice to Management

Continue to work towards growing and training the talent you have so employees stay excited about advancement opportunities within the company.

"Amazing team-oriented company that knows their biggest asset is their employees."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Achievers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Young and vibrant company where people come to work excited, positive and ready to work. We celebrate our company's success as a team and everyone is encouraged to push the boundaries and grow into the career that they want. Transparency is a necessity and everyone in the company always knows what's going on and where we're going.

Cons

Any rapidly growing software company will say the same thing but we've recently had a large number of executives join recently who don't necessarily embrace the culture in the same way we have in the past. Not to say that they don't embrace it because they do but Achievers traditions are very special and important and sometimes higher executives don't necessarily see it as a priority.