Achievers - Amazing team-oriented company that knows their biggest asset is their employees. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Achievers

"Amazing team-oriented company that knows their biggest asset is their employees."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Achievers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Young and vibrant company where people come to work excited, positive and ready to work. We celebrate our company's success as a team and everyone is encouraged to push the boundaries and grow into the career that they want. Transparency is a necessity and everyone in the company always knows what's going on and where we're going.

Cons

Any rapidly growing software company will say the same thing but we've recently had a large number of executives join recently who don't necessarily embrace the culture in the same way we have in the past. Not to say that they don't embrace it because they do but Achievers traditions are very special and important and sometimes higher executives don't necessarily see it as a priority.

Other Employee Reviews for Achievers

"My first 3 months have been amazing!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Achievers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Product - Software that is just a bit ahead of the market allows us to drive vision and value.
    Great Leaders - Experience leadership demonstrates how to manage and grow a business
    Great People - I'm very impressed that as a start-up everyone has a role and does their job amazingly.
    Great Visionary - Razor, is the inspiration both internally with employees as well as externally with clients.
    Amazing Culture - Everyone has everyone else's back. All pulling on the same side of the rope.
    Income opportunity is there too..

Cons

-Achievers is still a relatively young company so there are operational issues that are still being addressed.

Advice to Management

Maintain the culture & continue to take care of the customers.

"New leadership, great people undeniable future."

I have been working at Achievers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been fortunate to have been apart of some great growth companies in the past. This company and opportunity has me the most excited than I have been in the past 10 years. The people are great. Everyone is here to help. No politics. The new leadership team is fantastic and the moves have been brilliant. They are technology pros, no question. It's the only company I know of addressing an existing 46 billion dollar market that has not yet been addressed properly by a SaaS platform. It's also backed by Sequoia, which brings the heat. The leadership team and the board are just flat out winners.

Cons

1) Old glassdoor reviews from people that were stuck in the awkward teenage phase of the company... all companies go through it in rapid growth, some employees handle it better than others to see it through to the other side. 2) I think everyone has seen enough success in the last 3 to 6 months with the new leadership team that any doubters have stopped doubting, but there still might be some people in the culture with a bit of a memory hangover from those awkward teenage days. They need to get right quick.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Believe in and invest in the folks that really want to see this company be something amazing, which you already are.