Achievers - Interesting how positive reviews come in Bulk? | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Achievers

"Interesting how positive reviews come in Bulk?"

Pros

Food and drink options are good. There can be an element of fun there as long as Senior Management likes you.

Cons

Company has a High School feel to it, either your "in", or you are uncomfortable. Employees are asked (especially when they first start) to write positive reviews on Glass Door, thus the bulk reviews.

Advice to Management

Allow people the freedom to take time out without guilt. Family is important to some people.

Other Employee Reviews for Achievers

"Be wary, unless your title starts with a "C""

I worked at Achievers full-time

Pros

You will get to work with a lot of smart people. There are some nice benefits, including using their own product. Lots of branded swag, if you like that sort of thing.

Cons

Favoritism and nepotism abound! Senior hires have brought along coworkers from previous organizations who don't go through the interview process, and end up as overpaid waste. More tenured leaders are too scared to stand up to the new hires & get walked all over. Culture is seriously failing, at a company about building culture!

All those smart people I mentioned in my Pros -- they are smart, but unless they are someone's favorite, their ideas and suggestions will be ignored. So much amazing talent is going to waste at Achievers because not everyone is in the 'inner circle'.

The employees are motivated by fear, and not by passion. (Hence all the good reviews on here are only from current employees who are scared to say otherwise. Same goes for me -- I was too scared to write my review until after I left.)

Advice to Management

To the tenured senior management -- stand up for yourselves, and your employees! The recent senior hires are bringing moral and productivity down.

To the newer senior management -- check your ego at the door. If you need an executive assistant or first class flights, go work for a Fortune500 organization. Your ego is only making this company worse.

"Great Company"

I have been working at Achievers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Been here about a month and a half and already love it. Everyone here wants to be here and there is no clock watchers.

Cons

Lots of new upper management hires

Achievers Response

Oct 9, 2013 – Employee Success Representative

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying being part of the Achievers family! Our employee base is full of dynamic, driven, and passionate people such as yourself who... More