Achievers - I love this company | Glassdoor

"I love this company"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Achievers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

coming from larger corporations, it's awesome to work for a company that is small enough to evolve quickly but large enough to offer you internal support (~250 ee's). Also, people really do "get it" here. Everyone understands that if our clients don't succeed, then we don't succeed. And everyone has a vested interest in our success...so you see people go the extra mile all the time.

Cons

if you are looking for the same thing every day....probably not the place for you.

Advice to Management

keep your foot on the gas

Other Employee Reviews for Achievers

"Start Up Culture with New Exec Team"

I have been working at Achievers full-time

Pros

Fast paced workplace, that is leading the space for employee engagement. Achievers is full of smart people who are willing to do what needs to be done to make an impact.

Cons

New executive team seems disconnected to the vision of the company. A lot time is spent talking in circles instead of using existing employees as a knowledge center.

Advice to Management

Don't loose touch with where the company was going before you got here, empower us don't micro manage us.

Achievers Response

Jun 10, 2014 – Employee Success Representative

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.

You’re right! As a high growth software company, things move quickly around here and we need awesome employees like you to... More

"Great product, company culture and opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Achievers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is a great team culture at Achievers, which starts with every employee having an understanding of what each department is responsible for. It is also fostered by senior leadership being very transparent about the company's goals and our progress towards achieving them.

Cons

As with any growing company, the only constant is change. So be prepared to roll with the changes - good or bad.

Advice to Management

Keep communicating with everyone and asking for feedback. It will be important to try to keep the same team culture as the company grows.