Acosta - good company for part time work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Acosta

"good company for part time work."

I have been working at Acosta part-time

Pros

flexible hours and easy work

Cons

not a lot of hours

Advice to Management

Need to schedule better

Other Employee Reviews for Acosta

"Great place to work if you think logically"

Current Employee - Retail Continuity Specialist
    Current Employee - Retail Continuity Specialist

I have been working at Acosta part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A lot of people have complained about Acosta stating that there is no advancement opportunities and communication is poor. That you work too much with too little reward, etc. but keep in mind these people are also those who probably believe that just by being there they should be rewarded.

I have been with Acosta for about 6 months now and love it. They tell you right off the bat that it's part time and everything that your job entails, and despite this I have been seeing my hours increase regularly. My communication with management and various support teams has been on par with what I would expect in the company and we're always kept up to date on changes and advancements in our work so it's not like you're running blind.

Others have mentioned that you are thrown into fields like reset work with little training, but honestly (coming from a background in reset lead) it's not hard to utilize a plan o gram. If you can't and need to call your manager 20 times a day to figure it out of course they may get irritated, I know I would. The work is very easy to manage and it has never conflicted with events in my personal life. I get paid drive time, reimbursed mileage that covers both personal and business use for the month, full benefits, paid time off, 401k, and I'm just "part time" hourly. As for advancements, they are definitely there. You have the option to know about open positions days before the public knows about them and all you need to do is communicate with those hiring managers. I have networked myself plenty and am confident that by the time I move this year out of state, it will be to a higher position in the company.

Cons

None that I can tell so far. Work is steady and consistent, communication is available through all channels, team is friendly, and numerous benefits/discounts just for being with the company.

2. "The company provides a lot of opportunity for growth"

Pros

The company is extremely large with many opportunities to transfer within.

Cons

No cons to share at this time.