Acquia - Best place I have ever worked, by FAR! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Acquia

"Best place I have ever worked, by FAR!"

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Woburn, MA
Current Employee - Inside Sales in Woburn, MA

Pros

When I first came to Acquia from an inside sales job at another high tech startup, I didn't know much about Open Source, nor Drupal. I now feel like I'm on the fastest pace rocket ship that I've ever been on! Drupal is used on over 1,000,000 public facing websites, and Acquia is perfectly positioned to be one of *the* next generation Web companies in the World, to take advantage of this trend. Our sales team has over achieved its goals every quarter that I've been here, - by 2X some quarters. In fact, the Management team set a bar for the Company to achieve a "super stretch" goal - and offered a trip for the entire company - and we just hit that goal! The people are great - a consummate team atmosphere, the management team is extremely supportive & helpful, and the culture is very dynamic & open. I feel blessed to be here.

Cons

One of the only downsides is that it's so much fun to work here, it is hard to disconnect at night and on the weekends! But I guess if you love what you do, it's hardly a downside.... I guess the only other thing is the Woburn location. Would be nice to be a little closer to the City.

Advice to Management

Keep doing exactly what you are doing. You have made Acquia a highly desired place to work.

Other Employee Reviews for Acquia

"Best experience of my career!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at Acquia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A great company to work for and there are many reasons for it but few of them are here:
    1. Work-life balance - Overused term in today's world but only experienced at Acquia in my 10 years of career, plenty of flexibility given to manage your personal and professional commitments.
    2. It's a place for doers and not for someone who does a job for sake of doing it.
    3. The environment is very agile so be ready for it and that's how the world operates today.
    4. Awesome people to work with and always ready to help you.
    5. You will have to own your own growth.
    6. A lot of fun activities.
    7. Great learning opportunities.
    8. More than a company it's a family.
    9. Can't be a better place for a Drupalist.
    10. Best in class benefits.

Cons

1. There are always people in every company with fixed mindset but there are enough people around with a growth mindset so that's not a worry.

Advice to Management

Increase your footprints in India.
    Emagnement with the top leadership could be better.

2. "Acquia at glance in 6 months"

I have been working at Acquia full-time

Pros

Easy environment and work life balance

Cons

I can't find one yet.