Acquia - Best place I have ever worked, by FAR! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Acquia

"Best place I have ever worked, by FAR!"

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Woburn, MA
Current Employee - Inside Sales in Woburn, MA

Pros

When I first came to Acquia from an inside sales job at another high tech startup, I didn't know much about Open Source, nor Drupal. I now feel like I'm on the fastest pace rocket ship that I've ever been on! Drupal is used on over 1,000,000 public facing websites, and Acquia is perfectly positioned to be one of *the* next generation Web companies in the World, to take advantage of this trend. Our sales team has over achieved its goals every quarter that I've been here, - by 2X some quarters. In fact, the Management team set a bar for the Company to achieve a "super stretch" goal - and offered a trip for the entire company - and we just hit that goal! The people are great - a consummate team atmosphere, the management team is extremely supportive & helpful, and the culture is very dynamic & open. I feel blessed to be here.

Cons

One of the only downsides is that it's so much fun to work here, it is hard to disconnect at night and on the weekends! But I guess if you love what you do, it's hardly a downside.... I guess the only other thing is the Woburn location. Would be nice to be a little closer to the City.

Advice to Management

Keep doing exactly what you are doing. You have made Acquia a highly desired place to work.

Other Employee Reviews for Acquia

1. "Sales Intern"

I have been working at Acquia full-time

Pros

Great exposure to sales prospecting techniques. Lots of training and great culture.

Cons

List building takes up most time although you really can't expect much more from a sales internship

Advice to Management

Doing a great job!

2. "directer"

Current Employee - Director of Engineering
    Current Employee - Director of Engineering

Pros

great benefit, work-life blance

Cons

No promotion room, it has a lot to do with politics

Advice to Management

Open to suggestions