Acro - Great Environment and Flexibility | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Acro

"Great Environment and Flexibility"

Current Employee - Current Acro Employee in Livonia, MI
Current Employee - Current Acro Employee in Livonia, MI

I have been working at Acro full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great office environment and location. Management allows employees to have great flexibility when it comes to their working schedule. Acro strives to mentor employees to allow them to grow in their professional development.

Cons

I feel the culture had and will continue to improve. Encourage more team building and friendly competition.

Advice to Management

Great idea to implement a suggestion box and monthly team meetings. I feel this has allowed the employees an outlet to have our opinions heard and implemented.

Jan 28, 2014 – Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your opinion. We are delighted you have had a positive experience as we strive to be a preferred employer of choice!

Other Employee Reviews for Acro

1. "Great Place To Work!!!"

Current Employee - Associate in Livonia, MI
    Current Employee - Associate in Livonia, MI

I have been working at Acro full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Comfortable office environment, friendly competent team members, management is engaged and invested in the strategy of the Company. Stable and growth oriented with over 30 years in business. Competitive compensation consisting of base, bonuses and compensation. As benefits are an important part of career decisions the Company offers a vast array of benefits to allow team members to care for EVERY member of their family - they even offer veterinary insurance!

Cons

previous reviews reflect past practice and culture - with recent management changes, it has significanly evolved and is continually improving!

Advice to Management

Continue to build on the positive momentum!

Oct 9, 2013 – Director of HR

Thank you for sharing your review of Acro with others who may be considering a career with us! Acro is committed to continuing to develop a work environment that is diverse, collaborative... More

2. "Good outweighs the bad."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

I have been working at Acro full-time

Pros

Nice people, High Expectations, Treat's empoyees well.

Cons

Moderate Work/Life Balance, Slightly lower than average pay.

Oct 9, 2013 – Director of HR

You're right, Acro does have high expectations of greatness in performance from our team members so we can provide the best possible service to our clients. We pride ourselves on excellence in... More