Acronis - Unstable environment | Glassdoor

"Unstable environment"

Current Employee - Partner Account Manager in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Partner Account Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Acronis full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Freedom to work, little pressure

Cons

Disorganized and unproductive Environment , Very unstable

Other Employee Reviews for Acronis

1. "A promising future"

Current Employee - Marketing in Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Woburn, MA

I have been working at Acronis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The momentum is shifting. In the last 6-9 months there have been MAJOR changes in the leadership and strategy for Acronis. All are positive things. The culture is changing and there is a real positivity in the air, despite the ground we still need to cover

Cons

There is A LOT of ground to cover to get things where they need to be

Advice to Management

Keep employees motivated. The little things make a difference. Having the snacks and drinks available for free and bringing in lunch for everyone occasionally makes all the difference in the world. Keep doing these things.

"Very Flat"

Current Employee - Acronis Account Manager in Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Acronis Account Manager in Woburn, MA

Pros

I can't think of any. It has been a roller coaster since I started. So many different managers, and a lay off when they say they want to grow.

Cons

* Management doesn't listen
    * Management doesn't communicate changes that are made
    * Management talks down to their employees. They say "my business" when it's actually "our business" we are all trying to reach a number.
    * turnover is at an all time high. I've seen three general managers over the course of 2 years.
    * They are bringing in several people from other countries to "manage" but they don't understand how business in the US works.
    * When people leave the refuse to pay their vacation time.
    * HR won't respond when there are issues. And when you need an immediate response they blow you off.
    * Very shady business practices. Discounting for one not for another. Accounts stolen by other account managers. Management has no control over their business.
    * lots of pressure from upper management to commit to a number without having the data or resources to figure out the data.
    * They have hired several new "leaders" that don't understand the business. They don't understand how things work and they don't give effective training.
    * The latest version of the product has not worked for several customers and the refuse to do any RMAs for these issues.

Advice to Management

Listen to the people on the floor - we're the ones that know what's going on in the field.