Acronis - Do yourself a favor and stay away | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Acronis

"Do yourself a favor and stay away"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Pros

the free lunches are great

Cons

Fire drills, no process to anything. no employee nurturing, unrealistic expectations. surprised companies like this still continue to stay in business in the year 2011

Other Employee Reviews for Acronis

1. "A great start to my career"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Burlington, MA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Burlington, MA

Pros

They give you a chance to break into software. It's a great place to start your career in software, at least it was when I was there. Perhaps someone more senior may receive a more aggressive compensation package and it would be a good move.

Cons

Hard on numbers, like most sales organizations, but there was always a coldness to it and no exceptions.

Advice to Management

Managers promoted from within are always going to be the strongest, also gives the reps something to strive for.

"Acronis deserves better leadership."

Current Employee - Sales Management in Burlington, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Management in Burlington, MA

Pros

It is a company that has good potential and good products. Our current technology is excellent. Customers like our products. We are moving to a VAR model which is fun to be involved with.

Cons

Exec management here is the pits. They are way over their heads and it shows. CEO and sales exec VP are a cartoon. They treat employees like gerbils on a treadmill. Mid-level management is good but gets little help from the top. Poor pay and a revolving door for employees. I don't see management making good decisions to grow the company.

Advice to Management

Bring in more people with more diverse software experience than you have. Bring in more people with VAR experience.