Act-On Software - Exceptional Leadership, Talented Committed Colleagues--Love Act-On! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Act-On Software

"Exceptional Leadership, Talented Committed Colleagues--Love Act-On!"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

At Act-On we work hard with talented, smart collegues who are driven, smart and building an amazing business. Incredible product that is changing the landscape for businesses around the Globe. Great management team who really work hard to help you learn the business, to excell and free lunch a couple days a week, continuing education. Lots fo love about Act-On. Work smart, play hard environment where you are rewarded generously for doing a great job. Great contests, perks, trips all add to a competitive environment of top tier sales professionals. You will laugh, work hard, play hard, know that your colleagues and managers support your wins and you will make good money if you are passionate about how we are changing businesses for the better. If you are the best you belong at Act-On.

Cons

Very long hours--however life/work balance is being addressed as we speak. We are now transitioning to more balance and we are all very happy about this.

Advice to Management

I would love to have our CEO come visit. How awesome would that be. We all admire him from afar but would love to have him come to locations and share occasionally with us. Office employee exchanges would be an interesting to share best practices. Please continue to respect and believe in your people and they will drive the business forward. Keep our culture and environment inspiring, uplifting with continual growth.

Other Employee Reviews for Act-On Software

"Fast paced work environment - Never a dull moment"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Roseville, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people are phenomenal! As a start up environment, everyone here works with a common goal in mind: Success in the Marketplace. This encourages cross functional teams to work together through collaboration and experience. Hard working management and individual contributors make for a stellar team. Being a part of Act-On is being a part of a family.

Cons

Internal training is a challenge but if you are a hands-on learner and ready to jump in then it would be a good fit. No 401K match is disappointing.

Advice to Management

I would like to see the Executive team make more of a presence in our office. It would be nice to have them join our team meetings or conduct meetings with the various teams. It would make me feel like they have more of an interest in our day to day and understand our successes as well as our pain points. 401K match would be outstanding.

"Good work, great company, stellar people"

Current Employee - Writer in Beaverton, OR
    Current Employee - Writer in Beaverton, OR

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Constant learning
    -Really smart co-workers
    -Company healthy, growing, becoming a leader in the field
    -Employees are respected, appreciated, and treated well
    -The product works well, customers love it
    -The product continues to develop to meet market needs
    -Company is very well managed
    -Flexible, supportive, healthy environment
    -Internal teams are very supportive of each other
    -Yes Virginia, there is a free lunch (twice a week)

Cons

We're growing so fast that it's hard to remember people's names

Advice to Management

Keep on keepin' on!