Act-On Software - Great Company, Amazing Growth Opportunity! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Act-On Software

"Great Company, Amazing Growth Opportunity!"

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Roseville, CA
Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked for Act|On for about 8 months now and I can honestly say I have NEVER worked for a better Company. Enjoyment in a career was not something I had ever known and Act|On really opened my eyes to the possibilities. I now look forward to going into the office every day and knowing that my contribution will help to create something greater. At this point I do not see a ceiling for how far myself or Act|On can go and I am glad to be a part of it.

On a personal level I feel that the Management really cares about my family and I, and that means a great deal.

Cons

At this point I really do not have any cons that I can speak of.

Other Employee Reviews for Act-On Software

"Act-On - Glad to be a part of it!"

Current Employee - Manager in Roseville, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Being part of a well-lead organization that is paving the way in a fast growing industry. Many people spend a great deal of their career trying to find an organization with the ingredients Act-On possesses.

Cons

Growing quickly and keeping the "secret sauce" for success continues to be a challenge but Act-On is handling it well. You have to hang on with both hands.

Advice to Management

Allow for more "work from home" as an alternative to working 11+ hour days. We do work at home anyway, but it would be nice to have the option to start (or finish) the workday from home in order to spend more quality family time.

"Fast paced work environment - Never a dull moment"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Roseville, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Act-On Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people are phenomenal! As a start up environment, everyone here works with a common goal in mind: Success in the Marketplace. This encourages cross functional teams to work together through collaboration and experience. Hard working management and individual contributors make for a stellar team. Being a part of Act-On is being a part of a family.

Cons

Internal training is a challenge but if you are a hands-on learner and ready to jump in then it would be a good fit. No 401K match is disappointing.

Advice to Management

I would like to see the Executive team make more of a presence in our office. It would be nice to have them join our team meetings or conduct meetings with the various teams. It would make me feel like they have more of an interest in our day to day and understand our successes as well as our pain points. 401K match would be outstanding.