Cover image for Act-On Software

Former Intern, less than 1 year

Short-term experience

Sep 8, 2022 - People Intern - Learning & Development in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Welcoming work environment, supportive co-workers and supervisors, and a fully stocked kitchen.

Cons

Generally have a lot of meetings throughout the day that make it hard for you to do your own work.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company Quality

Sep 8, 2022 - Office Manager in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment, good people, and great culture. I have been at Act-on for almost 3 months now, and everyone has been nothing but nice and respectful towards me as a worker, and as a person. So far I feel seen, and heard and my boss and team have welcomed me with big open arms to make me feel at home in my new work place.

Cons

No cons, it has been a positive experience overall.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee

A rough year already, morale dropped considerably this Fall.

Nov 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are a few managers who genuinely seem to care, however, they often seem burnt out and discouraged. Often a skeleton crew so you're able to do new things - mostly out of necessity, though.

Cons

I have personally been bullied and humiliated by members of leadership. I have witnessed colleagues being bullied and humiliated by members of leadership. I have comforted colleagues after they have been bullied and humiliated by members of leadership. Expect the worst and you will not be disappointed. Values have been co-opted and twisted to make hard-working people work harder and chase ever-moving goalposts.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Act-On Software.

Act-On Software Photos

+ Add Photo
Act-On Software photo of: Act-On Scottsdale at Giants Spring Training game
Act-On Software photo of: Holiday Time in Scottsdale
Act-On Software photo of: EOQ Daily Deal Giveaway at Act-On's Scottsdale Office in Kierland.
Act-On Software photo of: Act-On's Scottsdale team enjoying a day at the WM Open. #membersclub
Act-On Software photo of: Scottsdale office outing!
Act-On Software photo of: Friday Fun!
Act-On Software photo of: Just another day of success at the office!

Act-On Software Job Seekers Also Viewed