Actavis - I should have listened to reviews before taking the job.... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Actavis

"I should have listened to reviews before taking the job...."

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Rockaway, NJ
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Rockaway, NJ

Pros

I had a great drug to sell and hit bonus every trimester. Great opportunity to make money, great benefits and vacation etc. Management is okay....

Cons

I read on several boards before I took the job that they have the highest employee turnover in the industry but thought its just disgruntled employees, it couldn't possible be as bad as they say. I placed in the top 20% and hit bonus every trimester and still got layed off with one day notice right before Christmas along with a couple hundred other people. They require two dinners a week, no exceptions which was a little exhausting. When you work your butt off for a company you expect more respect than a one day notice (the day before payday, which means you don't get paid the next day because that will come a month later in your severence package...Merry Christmas!)

Other Employee Reviews for Actavis

"I have enjoyed working for Warner for the last four years and hopefully will be with the company for many more."

Current Employee - Specialty Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Specialty Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH

Pros

There is Recognition when you do well

Cons

Home office support could be more responsive

Advice to Management

Upgrade tablets to prevent daily headaches for reps.

"Small company with cuthroat environment."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockaway, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockaway, NJ

Pros

If you have little experience in the pharmaceutical industry, this might be a place to get your foot in the door and get some experience.

Cons

Senior management creates an enviroment where employees are encouraged to turn on each other instead of working collaborately. Very little support for professional development. Sink or swim environment.