Actiance - Great company with good people | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Actiance

"Great company with good people"

Pros

Dominates its industry segment. Really smart and dedicated people.

Cons

Technical Support delivery needs more process maturity and consistency.

Other Employee Reviews for Actiance

"Great Company especially to implement your ideas"

Current Employee - Specialist Information Engineer in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Specialist Information Engineer in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Actiance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's sad to see so many negative reviews on the documentation team. I have been working here exactly one year and we have seen great progress from where I started. We are getting good recognition special thanks to the Doc Manager who encourages us to try to innovate and supports during the process. Work is a little stressful but I have learnt a lot as compared to my past experiences with big companies. It was extremely challenging initially to bring in process. We have been collaborating actively with field teams to improve our documentation. Overall a great company where you can learn a lot.

Cons

Better work from home opportunities will help

"work on areas of improvement"

Pros

salary is ok, but mgmt and process not doing great

Cons

There will be no work life balance after joining this company and besides that they will also add a stretch goal to achieve in your goals
        The HR policies are not that great. Work pressure is high.Politically incorrect statements and actions. No proper judgement before taking final decisions.
        Expectations are too high with less time provided, with improper,incomplete KT and no proper documentations.Random decisions
        Too much of dependency created for availing info within team. Team has no strong bonds, with no support/cooperation for new joinees to team.
        Old tigers wins default by playing politics among team.Not found team work culture.
        directors/managers are very good at politics.Non technical business head,directors and non technical QA managers. HR is just a puppet under management.
        IF one can survive bearing all mgmt here, can survice anywhere in the world