ActioNet - Wonderful Experience for Over 5 Years | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ActioNet

"Wonderful Experience for Over 5 Years"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Vienna, VA
Current Employee - Senior Manager in Vienna, VA

I have been working at ActioNet full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

No company is perfect, but ActioNet is an excellent place for those looking to establish a long career at one place or for those early in their career looking to gain valuable experience. The company and CEO invest in their employees by providing training, paying for certifications and school. I have known both the CEO and Executive VP for many years. They are capable people who are personable and affable and who demonstrate an interest in developing talent.

Cons

The company is growing very quickly and requires individuals who are willing to challenge themselves to support the companies goals. This requires individuals who are multi-faceted, dedicated and possess confidence in their ability to learn quickly and execute to achieve results.

Advice to Management

Listen to staff and managers more often. Change is good, but too much change can create confusion - make sure change is effectively managed and proposed changes are essential to achieving business goals.

Other Employee Reviews for ActioNet

"Cried last year and cried again ths year which I have not cry on a job over 15 years"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at ActioNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good PTO and fringe benefits

Cons

Middle Mgmt. effortlessly to play "Devil Advocate" - they have no integrity and throwing people underneath the bus without a true investigation and review true results from customer of who is doing a good job vs. a lot of bolognie stuff words.

Advice to Management

Trust your instincts stop listening to people continuously kissing your behind. True leadership and Confident employees would not kiss up Management. They know their skills set and no need to play office gossip and rumors.

"Dissatisfied with Company"

Former Employee - Technical Support in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Technical Support in Washington, DC

I worked at ActioNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They were fair on salary and benefits. I was not dissatisfied with their roster of clients or positions available.

Cons

One of the worse HR departments ever. Management was confused when presented with documented violation of security and proper business protocol. Circle the wagons mentality. Blame the people who they should be working with to address the problems while wearing the "I care" face.

Advice to Management

Would you hear advice if I gave it. Doubtful.