Acxiom - Acxiom, my favorite place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Acxiom

"Acxiom, my favorite place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

I have been working at Acxiom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I enjoy the working environment at Acxiom. On all levels the cooperation between coworkers and the drive to deliver for our clients is universal. Beginning my first five years ago I have been treated with respect and encouragement. I could not ask for a better atmosphere to spend 40+ hours a week in. The work life balance is excellant, our teams are flexable and work from home days are easily scheduled.

Cons

It would be wonderful if we had a better benefits package.

Other Employee Reviews for Acxiom

1. "Interview questions"

I have been working at Acxiom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Got hands-on experience to different technologies. Worked with a great team. The higher management is very transparent with where the company is going. There are occasional team outings. Have plenty time-off.

Cons

Compensation has been slightly dissatisfying. Sometimes work can get overwhelming especially before big releases.

"Dysfunctional"

Former Employee - Product and Engineering Group
    Former Employee - Product and Engineering Group

I worked at Acxiom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work colleagues are wonderful. The best group of people I have ever worked with over 25+ years experience. Everyone pulls together. If there is a problem, no one points a finger. Everyone just wants to move forward and fix the problem; make things work; keep the client happy. Great attitude with everyone across the business I worked with!

Cons

No systems or processes to get the job done. The company is successful only because of the grass root efforts of the employees pulling together. In my area there was no vision or direction nor management trust. Every day was crisis management. We all felt like abused children wondering what the next day might bring. Unnecessary and non-productive stress. 60 - 80 hour weeks are the norm.

Advice to Management

Stop fighting one another for turf. Give your employees the systems and processes to enable the work to be done. Trust your staff.