AdRoll - Best career move I've made in a long time | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AdRoll

"Best career move I've made in a long time"

Current Employee - Computers in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Computers in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AdRoll full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing attention to detail in interview process. They want to ensure they hire the best people with the best attitude. Very open about changes and direction of the company. Executive team is always available to chat with and discuss problems or ideas.

Cons

Would be nice to have unlimited PTO to allow employees to take time off when needed to enjoy life a bit more.

Advice to Management

None.

Other Employee Reviews for AdRoll

"Career Changing Experience At AdRoll"

I have been working at AdRoll full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The switch to AdRoll from my previous job had an immediate improvement on my quality of life. I woke up every Monday morning fired up to come to work. This starts with the people I'm surrounded by. Not only did I have an amazing mentor as my manager, I formed close bonds with the team and was impressed by their thoughtfulness. When my colleagues succeeded, it pushed me to work even harder.

Life at the office has always been fun, but they've made a commitment to making the office cozy, safe and enjoyable place to be.

The best part about my job is that I get to see the direct impact on my efforts on the company's progress. Transparency is a term they take very seriously here, and it shows. They trust their employees, which leads to us fully believing the vision and values. Come Roll with us, you won't regret it.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind other than the neighborhood is a little sketchy, but they have made improvement to the safety of the building. I've never had a serious issue.

2. "One of the top companies in San Francisco!"

Pros

-Excellent leadership: management has a clear, concise idea of where the company is headed which is communicated to employees every week
    -Fun, exciting, start-up experience, even as the company transforms themselves into a top-tier player
    -Transparency, transparency, transparency: I thought this was just the pitch they gave to new employees when I originally started but this still rings true over a year later. I have worked at three tech firms(two good, one bad) prior to this and none of them come even close to AdRoll.

Cons

-With the fast growth of the company, there are growing pains in every department. Then again, with growth comes opportunity!

Advice to Management

Keep it up! The company values still hold strong to this day but the growth continues. Hold strong to the important ideas that employees look for in an employer.