AdRoll - Best career move I've made in a long time | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AdRoll

"Best career move I've made in a long time"

Current Employee - Computers in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Computers in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AdRoll full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing attention to detail in interview process. They want to ensure they hire the best people with the best attitude. Very open about changes and direction of the company. Executive team is always available to chat with and discuss problems or ideas.

Cons

Would be nice to have unlimited PTO to allow employees to take time off when needed to enjoy life a bit more.

Advice to Management

None.

Other Employee Reviews for AdRoll

"Shangrolla"

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AdRoll full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-From Dev to Product do Sales, this is one of the most interesting group of people I've had the pleasure of working with.
    -Hard work is usually rewarded with opportunities for accelerated advancement.
    -Aaron Bell and the senior management team are an exceptional group. I have the utmost faith in their ability to continue to put AdRoll in a winning market position.
    -Great training program for client facing (read: Sales and AM) roles.

Cons

-Lack of transparency around outstanding equity volume makes it difficult to feel comfortable with that portion of compensation. If you want to motivate employees by telling them that they have skin in the game, they should at least have a sense of how much.
    -Non-Dev comp is definitely on the lower end of the spectrum. This is a great place to be junior sales rep but can be difficult to justify for a more senior AE when looking at comp packages being offered for similar positions.

Advice to Management

Keep being awesome but don't forget that the core values should be represented by everyone at AdRoll, including the company itself, not just the rank and file.

2. "Transparency rules"

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at AdRoll full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company lives up to its core values. The most important of these values to me is transparency and AdRoll's commitment in this area starts at the top with the founding team and extends into the product and client interactions.

At ~300 employees worldwide there continues to be opportunities for new employees to have a huge impact on the bottom line which is for me, a top priority when considering career opportunities.

Cons

Crowded market space with lots of noise from below and above in terms of direct competitors & similar offerings.

Product developing at breakneck speed which leads to the inevitable hiccups and friction. This generally ends up being mostly a pro though...

Advice to Management

Leadership has done a great job of identifying the right priorities for product development and marketing resources to date as evidenced by continued growth - sometimes it feels like these decisions could be more fully explained internally to avoid friction though.