Adaptive Computing - A great company to grow with. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Adaptive Computing

"A great company to grow with."

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Provo, UT

Pros

The environment at Adaptive Computing is wonderful. We're a mid sized company with a small business feel. Pay is competitive, and the crowd you work with is great.

Cons

Communication between HR and the trenches leaves a lot to be desired. I think they're working on it though.

Advice to Management

Communication between HR and the trenches leaves a lot to be desired. Keep the employees in the know, and they will be much more receptive to policy changes.

Other Employee Reviews for Adaptive Computing

1. "A great place to work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Provo, UT

Pros

Adaptive Computing has made it clear to me what my job responsibilities are, as well as given me the opportunity to take on my own projects to improve the software I work on. Even though I don't have seniority on my team, I am given important and interesting work to do, and I'm not forced to do the drudgery. I like the challenges I'm given as an engineer.
    On the personal side, the company promotes a family friendly environment (almost all of the engineers have families they like to go home to) and has a great culture.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that this company needs each employee to be independent. All of the experienced engineers are fairly busy because of the amount of work we're trying to accomplish. If you don't feel comfortable learning and working largely independently, this probably isn't a good company for you.

Advice to Management

I think management needs to make sure that all open positions are made known to the employees, so that everyone within has a chance to apply for these positions as well. This is done now, but not every single time.

2. "Small company"

I have been working at Adaptive Computing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Small company, get to do lots of different things

Cons

Small company, struggles are easily felt across all employees