Adaptive Insights - Best company I've ever worked for!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Adaptive Insights

"Best company I've ever worked for!!"

Current Employee - Marketing in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Marketing in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Adaptive Insights full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company, great attitude -- all in a great place to work. The company is in an exciting growth phase and employees -- many of whom have joined us from competitors -- seem to genuinely care about the entity they are building. Management is accessible and appears interested in the individual professional development of their team members as well as the overall success of the organization.

I've been impressed with the enthusiasm customers have about the product. One finance manager I met at our user conference joked she was "an Adaptive Planning junkie."

Cons

None -- wish I'd gotten here sooner!! Small downside of the company growing so fast -- having to switch offices 3 times in the year I've been here as we lease more space.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Very exciting time.

Other Employee Reviews for Adaptive Insights

"Great Place - small company feel without the stress"

Current Employee - Principal Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Principal Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA

Pros

Excellent long tenured engineers with few egos. Absence of politics. Decent work. Virtually no turnover in engineering has helped continuity. Very decent management which tries hard to listen to what employees say. Very transparent in sharing company vision and direction.

Cons

Salary below average; a slight feeling that the company is a bit passive and tends to not look forward while making technology decisions. Work can be a bit boring at times. The lack of an aggressive charismatic leader sometimes is a deterrent to doing exciting things

Advice to Management

Figure ways to compensate engineering better. It is possible the company needs an infusion of fresh blood. While continuity is good, it is sometimes incestous - need a new gene pool to get better results

"Company is awesome, negative reviews are overblown"

I have been working at Adaptive Insights full-time

Pros

I love working at Adaptive. The culture is great, the people I work with are terrific, and the product is improving exponentially. To say that we are losing customers and people in droves is not a fair or accurate statement. I feel it reflects the opinions of those who have been around a long time and cannot accept the changes that are being made to IMPROVE the company. I'm a little taken aback from some of these negative reviews because they do NOT reflect what I am seeing, which is a vibrant, growing company that has more potential than any of the cloud CPM vendors out there. New functionality and features will set us aside from the competition in short order. Don't believe the BS. And who cares about the "bathroom" situation for heaven sakes?

Cons

The one (minor) complaint I have is with the new office layout. Although I think it is more collaborative and more like other Silicon Valley companies, something needs to be done about the noise. Even noise-cancelling headphones aren't a solution as you can still hear people, and the microphones on those things pick up all the background noise. Perhaps better acoustical ceiling tiling?

Advice to Management

Keep investing in technology, solutions and good people. I think we are on the right path.

Adaptive Insights Response

Mar 27, 2017 – Adaptive Insights

Thanks for sharing your perspective on working at Adaptive Insights. We’re glad to hear that you enjoying working for a high-growth company and also can see the opportunity ahead. Fulfilling that ... More