Addison Group - Absolutely Amazing! | Glassdoor

"Absolutely Amazing!"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Tulsa, OK
Former Employee - Recruiter in Tulsa, OK

I worked at Addison Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Worked at Addison as a Recruiter and it was truly the best job I have ever had. The people are great, the atmosphere forces you to take all the negative energy and replace it with positive. Everyone there wants to see you succeed. Training internally was good, but the outside training from corporate could have been better. Work / Life Balance was great as well.

Cons

There are days when it can seem discouraging, but overall it's great.

Advice to Management

Nothing, management was great.

Other Employee Reviews for Addison Group

1. "Get your foot in the door"

Former Employee - Accounting Assistant in Oklahoma City, OK
    Former Employee - Accounting Assistant in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Addison Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Addison Group partners with some of the best businesses in Boise. Although no benefits are provided (PTO, Sick Leave, Paid Vacation) this temp agency allows you to get your foot in the door and some gain experience from a company that would have otherwise over looked you.

Cons

Pay is significantly less that actual employees with same title get paid.

"I worked for Addison Group Internal / If you want a better view look up ADDISON SEARCH (the prior name)"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Addison Group full-time

Pros

I have a job, somehow they are growing, the new CEO brought in late 2011 is trying to make changes to improve.

Cons

Fully agree with other previous posts on this site. Many real reviews on yelp from temp and longer term contract employee's as well helpful. It is eye opening to see the difference in the reviews for Addison from those for other firms in the industry.

If they cared more about helping people find work, then how much $$$ they bring in - I wonder if they would actually make more $$$.

Some who work internally move up who don't do much of anything, the good employee's that are few move out. They do not have a normal process for new hires, it is not the most welcoming environment to work in, inappropriate talk in the work place, demeaning talk from managers, disorganization...

Advice to Management

Think of others before yourself, treat others how you would want to be treated. We are not in college at a frat party. Open your eyes to those not working and keep your good employee's.