Admiral Beverage - Hard work that pays off | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Admiral Beverage

"Hard work that pays off"

Current Employee - Warehouse in Casper, WY
Current Employee - Warehouse in Casper, WY

Pros

constant work, friendly environment, and great people to work with. The work is constant and rarely drops off, we are always working. Work Hard to play hard

Cons

Lack of committed people, some of the new hires just want a pay check and expect the veterans to do the job for them. Management should work to eliminate these hangers on. It is difficult to find good people who want to work for the money offered when you can get a job paying more and asking less in return for the work.

Advice to Management

Money is not necessarily the answer to all the problems, but having a competive salary package for the warehouse workers would help retain and attract employees, being more proactive in this issue will help this problem become a thing of the past. Seeing Managers walk away when there is an issue, such as insufficent staff levels make it appear as though no one cares, this hurts morale, I know that management cares, otherwise there would not be a review process. I would like to see management more vocal with the entire staff not just a select few people who are on an approved list to receive this information. Everyone is important to success of the company, even the person who is stacking the product on the pallet to go out to market, not just the person who is responsible for the end result.

Dec 15, 2015 – Senior Human Resources Mgr

Thank you so much for your feedback! We strive to be the EMPLOYER OF CHOICE in all of the markets we serve. Your feedback will help us achieve that goal.

Other Employee Reviews for Admiral Beverage

1. "a good place to work and a good place for a career"

Current Employee - Salesman in Idaho Falls, ID
    Current Employee - Salesman in Idaho Falls, ID

Pros

Fair pay, good communication, good benifits, good management

Cons

hard work rough on your body

Thanks Again!

2. "promotes from within"

Pros

Admiral Beverage treats all of their employees well. They promote from within so you have potential for advancement with your career.

Cons

Admiral Beverage expects you to work very hard at your job. Being lazy is unacceptable because the job relies on your attendance and hard work.