Glassdoor Alert: Employer Legal Action

This employer has taken legal action against reviewers and/or Glassdoor for the reviews that have appeared on this profile. Please exercise your best judgment when evaluating this employer. Learn more about Glassdoor Alerts.

KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee

"An Environment I grew in, Best Broker I worked with''

Oct 18, 2020 - Compliance
    Business Outlook

Pros

THE COMPANY IS GROWING GLOBALLY - Working with Admiral at a small regional office which grew up to a fully-fledged office due to the hard dedication of all its employees, I learned to appreciate the human factor on a global company and the access to a big pool of resources as long as you are eager to explore and use them. YOU CAN PROGRESS YOUR CAREER HERE - I started from a small back office position and I was granted the exposure which allowed me to grow not only professionally but also personally. I started from an administration position and I was granted the exposure which allowed me to grow not only professionally but also personally. In these years, my dedication to my duties I feel was rewarded either by a simple thank you when completing a project or by elevating within the global structure. I believe Admiral Markets gives the chance to everyone who wants to seize the opportunity, to grow and contribute to a better work environment which can be achieved only if all the interested parties get themselves involved and embrace the culture and opportunities that exist. YOU GET TO LEARN NEW THINGS - I get to handle different tasks which at times make my head spin, but I learned to appreciate the possibility to have a full view of the big picture and expand knowledge in areas I may never had the chance to do so if I didn't join. TEAMWORK - I am having the opportunity to cooperate with different departments and colleagues beginning with an office administrator and moving to board members and learned to appreciate the fact that your opinion matters, if you speak up you can be valued even you may be a teeny tiny part of a big group. GREAT WORK LIFE BALANCE - I am grateful of the fact that I can apply a flexible time schedule when my family life requires my attention. I appreciate the opportunity to be able to work from home during the craziness we live the last months.

Cons

THINGS CAN MOVE SLOW SOMETIMES: I also note what was posted previously and I tend to agree, at times large change or getting projects completed can take time mainly due to cross departmental issues. CLARITY WITH ROLES: There are times where you may need to pick up the pieces to ensure the job gets done and the company will not experience any impact only because colleagues let you down or do not feel the same level of accountability. Regardless of this being known, little is done to rectify the matter.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not for a long time and not for the career development

Dec 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a good atmosphere in the company overall, some departments were working remotely, presents for you for special days.

Cons

I was working there almost for 2 years, and within these years I didn't have any salary raise, even though in the job decsription they mentioned the annual review of it. There is no career development, and if to consider with the other companies, here you receive a low salary. Some guys from the management board were mean and sarcastic. They gave me 2x more job responsibilies without raising a salary or giving any extra bonuses. I just felt at the end that they do not care about the safety, happiness and positive vibes of employees.

Admiral Markets Response

Sales Director und Member Management Board

Thank you for the feedback! All ideas and fact-based opinions are much appreciated. According to your review, you were not satisfied with the yearly salary rise even though an annual review of it was promised. Every Admirals’ team member has a part in the overall performance of the company, and it has repeatedly been expressed in the internal communication of the company. This means that everyone has certain goals to achieve to fulfil the expectations for a yearly salary rise or bonuses. Salary rise is always in accordance with the contribution from the employee. A safe, diverse and respectful working environment is very important to Admirals. We always pay a lot of attention to creating a place to work where everybody feels good and is part of a global team. There is no place for mean or sarcastic communication in Admirals. Admirals honours open communication between management and team! This is always the case and we are always grateful for out of the box ideas and suggestions on how to make things even better. Cooperation is the key to success.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

All agreements were kept

Nov 6, 2021 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I felt the treatment was fair.

Cons

A little more corporate culture, information sharing and involvement would not be bad.

Admiral Markets Response

Sales Director und Member Management Board

Thank you for your review! Information sharing is sometimes limited for us as a highly regulated financial company and also a public listed company (corporate bonds) - but we understand your point. If you felt "treated fair" - we believe this is a good sign for our culture. And we try to get better any day more. Thanks again, any feedback is valuable for us!

Discover more reviews about Admiral Markets.