Adnet Systems - More was promised for the position than was received. The Incentives promised were never delivered. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Adnet Systems

"More was promised for the position than was received. The Incentives promised were never delivered."

Former Employee - Director Office Automation and Litigation Support in Washington, DC

I worked at Adnet Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The job gave me something to do. I helped capture two concurrent 8a set aside contracts. I got a chance to establish and maintain 5 computer networks some UNIX based and some Windows based.

Cons

Customer (DOL) was too demanding for the caliber of workers I was allowed to hire. I had over 90 employees, but few were well qualified. Many were legacy from the previous 8a contract that were rehired for ours. All hires were subject to dollar ceilings that were unrealistically low. In many (most) cases, I was forced to hire employees that were foreigners where his DOL job was the first job the they in he US.

Advice to Management

Care should be taken when you undertake any wage and hour contract. You cannot perform with marginal or substandard personnel.

Other Employee Reviews for Adnet Systems

"The best company I've worked with"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Pros

ADNET is an extremely supportive employer and management is always friendly to deal with. Management is extremely receptive to new ideas and ADNET's contracting customers are great to work with.

Cons

Working for ADNET's customers, one rarely sees ADNET's management. One could go 3-6 months at a time without seeing one's own management.

"Adnet is great to work for...period"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Pros

Benefits are great. Top notch health insurance. The VP talks to you and is great. It is a smaller company and they treat you as much like family as possible.

Cons

They are a small company in the Government Contracting world. They are just big enough to not be considered a small business, but smaller than you would expect for a prime contractor.

Advice to Management

I love Adnet and I have meet the top of the company. You guys are great. Keep pushing for company growth.