Adobe - Amazing place to work | Glassdoor

"Amazing place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Pros

This is the best place I have worked. It's a fun, innovative, respectful culture. Some days, I am having so much fun that I can't believe I'm getting paid to work here.

Cons

I cannot think of any major negatives to Adobe. Dealing with the IT department overseas has been the only frustrating aspect of the job.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! I enjoy the open culture and the fostering of excellence and innovation, starting from the very top.

Other Employee Reviews for Adobe

"Best people, but top heavy."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Pros

I enjoyed coming to work at Adobe everyday because of the comaraderie and the people I worked with (for which I still remain true friends today.) The people are innovative and smart. The benefits are top notch and the salaries are on the high-side of the scale.

Cons

Following the Omniture aquisition, the company became very top-heavy and there were so many levels and managers, it was very difficult to actually get work done and make an impact on the bottom-line. Additionally, a very "process" heavy organization.

2. "Poor place to work for people with children"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Pros

Great Benefits, very comprehensive. Competitive pay and nice place to work

Cons

Adobe does not know what it wants to be now that it is over 20 years old. They change course in the direction they are headed too often. They need to determine what they want to be a software company or a enterprise solutions company, you can not be both. Also, if you have young children this IS NOT the place for you. Long hours are expected and while they boast work life balance programs, do not be fooled. I think it is a great place to start your career fresh out of college but being in middle management at Adobe sucks.