Adobe - Great place to work with good people, plenty of advancement opportunity. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Adobe

"Great place to work with good people, plenty of advancement opportunity."

Current Employee - Project Manager in Orem, UT
Current Employee - Project Manager in Orem, UT

I have been working at Adobe full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good work life balance for the most part. There is a high value on PTO from upper management. Family first. Advancement opportunities if you have the drive to learn and move up. The company is still small enough to know a lot of key people up to Ops Staff.

There is a huge push to improve the workspace on a global level and it is making it an even more enjoyable place to work.

There is also a new welcomed push from HR to remove the annual review process. This is a huge innovated step for a company this size. It shows that HR is listening to the employees and making changes.

Ultimately, Adobe is a great place to work because of the people I work with. I genuinely enjoy working with most of my peers. It creates a solid experience.

Cons

The HR policy that restricts the salary increase when you move to a new position. Too many new jobs where you completely change roles are considered "lateral" moves and thus not eligible for an appropriate salary based on the new job or stock options.

Advice to Management

Re-evaluate the HR policy around around lateral moves and new positions within the company. Career advancement should also be rewarded financially.

Other Employee Reviews for Adobe

1. "Great work culture"

Current Employee - Software Engineer I in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer I in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Adobe full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work culture, good management

Cons

Nothing! You always have opportunity to grow.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

2. "Good place to work ....but"

Former Employee - Manager in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Manager in San Jose, CA

I worked at Adobe full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great place to work for those looking to build experience. The work environment is generally easy going, friendly with good benefits. In some teams, you get pay to hire others to do your works.

Cons

Most groups have contractors or consultants, making it tough to change anything.

Advice to Management

Should cut your employees dependency on contractors and consultants so that you can spot those no longer fit for their jobs.