Adobe - Excellent company. Innovative products. Outstanding people. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Adobe

"Excellent company. Innovative products. Outstanding people."

Current Employee - Consultant
Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Adobe full-time

Pros

Adobe has for years been at the forefront of products that allow artists to create, and now is poised to change the digital marketing landscape.

My experience has been mostly positive. Great people that are smart and driven, while kind and fun to be around. The business model and culture is around innovation - this means that one can provide feedback and help craft the next versions of products.

Benefits are mostly as expected for well known brands: Stock purchase program, great health benefits; education allowance, wellness benefits, etc.

Career pathing: upward or lateral moves are expected and encouraged.

Telecommuting: definitely possible for many jobs (at least in the Consulting group).

Cons

I have been extremely happy working at Adobe. I wish the employee cafe were free like some other big name companies, but we are not quite that big (yet). :)
Those who telecommute can often miss out on the constant learning and collaboration that goes on in the office.

Advice to Management

None at this time.

Other Employee Reviews for Adobe

1. "Waiting for my Big Break"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Adobe full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I learn something new every day.

Cons

Company culture runs on fear. HR department functions like a start up. In an organization this large, Managers hold a lot of the cards when it comes to getting deals done. As an individual contributor, collaboration and trust in your team is paramount. With so many folks remote, this takes a lot of extra effort. Usually it is your customer who doesn't respond to e-mails or you have trouble convincing to take a meeting. Unfortunately, I find this to be the case with my own co-workers and management.

Advice to Management

Shorten Sales cycles through better proactive relationships with executive customers. Not all customers want to pay to come to Utah or San Jose to meet with the Adobe Exec team.

2. "I was welcomed as an intern and I learned a lot due to hands on experience"

Pros

Many opportunities to network with other interns and people within the company through lunch and learns or other company sponsored events. Office buildings are very cool.

Cons

I really do not have any major cons that I can think of