Adobe - Great for a large company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Adobe

"Great for a large company"

I have been working at Adobe full-time

Pros

Like many large companies, Adobe has tons of resources. It is a well-respected brand and instantly recognizable products. Lots of smart people to help you in almost any area of technology.

Cons

Again, like most large companies, Adobe has bureaucracy and red tape. HR - I mean Employee Resources - is constantly introducing new programs and processes that seem very divorced from people's actual needs. Company wide information systems are archaic, slow, and awkward.

Advice to Management

Build company services that actually address their users' needs. Check with the users to see if they are indeed met.

Other Employee Reviews for Adobe

1. "Excellent company. Innovative products. Outstanding people."

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Adobe full-time

Pros

Adobe has for years been at the forefront of products that allow artists to create, and now is poised to change the digital marketing landscape.

My experience has been mostly positive. Great people that are smart and driven, while kind and fun to be around. The business model and culture is around innovation - this means that one can provide feedback and help craft the next versions of products.

Benefits are mostly as expected for well known brands: Stock purchase program, great health benefits; education allowance, wellness benefits, etc.

Career pathing: upward or lateral moves are expected and encouraged.

Telecommuting: definitely possible for many jobs (at least in the Consulting group).

Cons

I have been extremely happy working at Adobe. I wish the employee cafe were free like some other big name companies, but we are not quite that big (yet). :)
    Those who telecommute can often miss out on the constant learning and collaboration that goes on in the office.

Advice to Management

None at this time.

2. "I was welcomed as an intern and I learned a lot due to hands on experience"

Pros

Many opportunities to network with other interns and people within the company through lunch and learns or other company sponsored events. Office buildings are very cool.

Cons

I really do not have any major cons that I can think of