Cover image for Adobe

Network Engineer
      Former Employee
      Athens, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Environment, working hours, flexibility, people

Cons

Salary, shifts, meetings, vendors, customers

Sep 29, 2023
        Technical Support Engineer III
        Current Employee, more than 1 year
        Lehi, UT
        Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership actually cares about your well being and that of your family. Always makes you feel like you can take the time to help your family first.

Cons

Things are always in motion and getting approval for change takes far too long, but that is almost expected at a place as big as Adobe.

Sep 11, 2023
          Senior Business Development Representative
          Current Employee, more than 1 year
          Business Outlook

Pros

You get out of Adobe what you put into it. Personally, I've experienced a tremendous amount of growth in my time with Adobe because of both my ecosystem and the leadership I'm under and the level of care they have regarding mentoring and developing the people coming behind them. I cannot fathom that an organization could do a better job of investing in those who show up day in and out, ready to work hard and learn.

Cons

I really have no cons to share. Sales in the SaaS space is no easy feat, but I would repeat again that my experience has been that you get out of Adobe what you put into it. Given that success in this role is a tough job anywhere, Adobe's leadership and sales org does an incredible job of investing in those that want to do their jobs to the best of their abilities.

Discover more reviews about Adobe.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

193.1K

Assistant Director of Education and Training

Just finished an application to a university that required me to enter all my work experience twice. First under employer history then AGAIN under work history. I am hoping no one else is that persistent or stubborn and I will be the only applicant! Oh, and you had to attach your resume too.

1 Comment

Project Manager

Is there a Hiring Freeze in MBB in Europe?

1 Comment

Angela Williams

Hi there, has anyone interviewed with a company called MBI Industrial Medicine that can tell me how the interview process works?

0 Comments