Adolescent Growth - A Great Place To Work | Glassdoor

"A Great Place To Work"

I have been working at Adolescent Growth full-time

Pros

I like the people that I work with - it’s a very positive and uplifting environment. I feel very supported here and everyone is working towards the same goal of helping people.

Cons

It’s all good at this work place.

Advice to Management

We feel appreciated - thank you for all you do!

Adolescent Growth2018-10-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great people, reasonable salary"

Current Employee - Admissions Specialist in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Adolescent Growth full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Small company, intimate settings (CEO sitting with you in the same office, glass doors allow you to see the CEO and vice versa); 2. Receptive to Feedback (Even though I'm pretty new to my position, I've made several suggestions to the company and they took them very well.) 3. Equal opportunity environment and diverse workforce (I have Muslim, Christians, Atheist co-workers from at least 4 countries all sitting... under the same roof and being kind and nice to each other, love it!) 4. Clean and professional work environment (the office is on the 2nd floor of an office building, gorgeous interior designs, clean and cool). 5. Sincere and kind people (So far my impression on everyone in the office is that they are all very kind and nice, not to say that they are perfect, but I think their kindness is sincere and not fake.)--I think the people might be the most valuable assets of this company. 6. This is a growing company--which means that you will have opportunities to make a difference. However, if you just want to find a job and settle, you might as well find a larger firm and settle there. This company will help you to thrive if you are a self-starter, a leader, someone who is courageous and have an entrepreneur spirit. 7. Good surprises--since this is a small company, it has pleasant surprises for people here and there. For example, on my first day to work, I was invited to a super nice theater 2pm in the afternoon and watched Lion's King for free and was offered free drinks of my choice! After the movie, we were all sent back home to rest. That made my day.

Cons

1. Room temperature might be a little bit too low (this is the building manager's issue, though, not the company's issue)--still can't fix the AC, but I think it might be due to the fact that I'm female--all my previous male co-workers would think it's just right. (My previous company had the same struggles) I fixed this by adding on myself several layers of clothing...lol... 2. All the cons you might think of as a... small company... might apply here. 3. I will write more as I continue in my current position. I want to be honest with people who are out there looking for jobs: expect a reward, only if you put your efforts and hard work into your job, you will shine and be rewarded! (Gold will shine wherever it is!) I'm the type who works hard and expect to be paid afterwards, if they don't, I will let you know!

Advice to Management

I think I will write more in the future, as I'm still new to my position.

Adolescent Growth2019-08-29

"Avoid at all costs"

Former Employee - Academic Coordinator

I worked at Adolescent Growth full-time for less than a year

Pros

the time spent with clients

Cons

terrible management high turn over rate low pay no communication high anxiety

Adolescent Growth2019-10-05

Discover more reviews about Adolescent Growth.