KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 10 years

Underpaid

Jul 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home available for most positions, nice coworkers, great work life balance, generous PTO once you've been with the company a while

Cons

Underpaid according to market value for position. 2 to 3 percent annual merit increase doesn't keep up with inflation and the rising cost of health insurance so I'm basically taking a pay cut each year. No raises in 2020 due to COVID19. Few advancement opportunities or employee development.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

They understand that school comes first

Jun 17, 2022 - Student Worker in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

easy job, flexible schedule, prioritizes obligations for school first

Cons

low pay, cannot work more than 40 hours over 2 weeks

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Proud Employee

Jun 9, 2022 - Sr. Director, Communications in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Adtalem is a place where I am empowered to lead and innovate, and can come to work each day bringing my full self. The company has been recognized as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2022 by Forbes and Statista, stemming from its enduring commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion practices and its mission to make a greater social and economic impact within our global communities. Its educational access mission, especially for healthcare education, allows me to lead with purpose in a role that I love. As a brand story teller and passionate communications professional, the opportunities to elevate our students, alumni and colleagues are endless. The company also has a lot of room for growing talent within and has many long-time colleagues, including myself, who can attest to our commitment to that.

Cons

I think every company in the world is trying to find its new normal post the height of the pandemic. Colleagues across the globe are burnt out and with many still remote, finding work-life balance is a struggle. What I appreciate about Adtalem, though, is they are making headway with an intentional focus on supporting our colleagues.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Adtalem Global Education.

Adtalem Global Education Photos