Advance America - My experience at advance america so far has been pronominal. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Advance America

"My experience at advance america so far has been pronominal."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Advance America full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have always been a person who likes to assist others when there are so may other places to chose. This would be one of the best reason for me working at Advance America.

Cons

The only downer that I can find when working for Advance America would be that. Sometimes, we are unable to help some customers even after offering all that we have.

Advice to Management

The only advice that I would like to share is that I would love to suggest.Is that we should get a customer comment card box. That's available to the customer.So that we can see the progress in our customer service on a daily bases.

Advance America Response

May 20, 2014 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We are proud to have such a compassionate individual on our team! Although some stores have comment boxes, we would recommend advising customers to comment through our ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Advance America

"Great Company but some people shouldn't work there."

Pros

great pay, great schedule time.

Cons

need better supervisors that do the job right and are equal. not just do whatever they want because they could get away with it.

Advice to Management

need to keep an eye on some of your DDO and RDO because they are to close and they back each other up when it comes down to work related incident's.

2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Center Manager
    Current Employee - Center Manager

I have been working at Advance America full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The customers are great. It is really quite wonderful to be able to help them with their financial needs. The hours are pretty good. The pay is competitive. It has become better diversified with the offering of more services and products. During the 10+ years I have been here in Fl. I have seen the company evolve into a much better and stronger company and believe it will continue to do so.

Cons

You work alone a lot but that is not so bad. It is hard at times to get bonuses and then only the full time employees are eligible for most of them.

Advice to Management

You are doing a great job and the only suggestion I can think of is to allow the part time team members to also share in the bonuses so that it would make everyone work that much harder for the same goal.

Advance America Response

May 20, 2014 – Human Resources

Ten years with Advance America is fantastic! Thank you for your contributions and all that you do.