Advance America - Advance America a good place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Advance America

"Advance America a good place to work"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Bremerton, WA
Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Bremerton, WA

Pros

Good work enviroment, friendly coworkers, loyal customers. The company did not try to hide that it was having difficulties with the new law changes.

Cons

There are only two downsides for working for Advance America in Washington state. The first is that there is limited room for advancement due to consolidation. Second downside is that you could be laid off also due to consolidation

Advice to Management

I feel that the company as a whole and the leadership of Advance America due understand the current market conditions. I feel they are doing a good job in the current market conditions

Advance America Response

Aug 25, 2014 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We are proud of our transparency to employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Advance America

1. "OMG Never Apply Here. Awarded worst company ever."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Pros

The base salary pay is ok for retail business.

Cons

I can honestly have nothing really good to say about this company. As long as you dont have children or a life outside of work the job itself isnt that bad. Job duties are easy except when they expect us to knock on doors for collections. The turnover rate is so high the company never has to pay out benefits. And, the overall culture of the company is unprofessional. How can you expect to grow as a company, team and individual if there arent any standards.

Advice to Management

Does Management really care? Before I waste my time and who is Ken Compton (we never see or hear from him on center level)? If upper management would take the advice of center associates Advance America wouldnt be the worst company ever.

"Terrible Employer"

Pros

Medical insurance and Dental Plan, Direct Deposit,.

Cons

No job security at all. Back stabbing, lying. ungrateful corporate supervisors. Constant turnover of upper management, RDO,DDO that comes in and replaces everyone, esp center managers with seniority.. Loan rates are unbelievable high and customers can never pay off, their loans, made me ashamed of representing this company.. .

Advice to Management

None -Cannot be fixed!