Advance Enterprise - False promises | Glassdoor

"False promises"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Advance Enterprise full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very easy to get a job here. Just meet with some little Asian guy and say you want a job. You will get picked.

Cons

No benefits. No 401 or anything but working to sell Directv in Costco. Hours are the store hours, but you must stand whole shift. Small bonus if you sell the package.

Advice to Management

Be honest and tell the whole story and not misled people.

Advance Enterprise2016-04-05

Advance Enterprise Response

March 27, 2017Owner

We apologize for any miscommunications or any unpleasant experiences, but we do try and make sure our employees know the position before starting any kind of training. We will get with our Human Resource and Management team to make sure this problem does not happen again.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Marketing Representative"

I worked at Advance Enterprise full-time

Pros

The interviewer described everything I was looking for in a career path. The management team truly believes in their employees and are great mentors on building your career. I gained essential skills that is irreplaceable. The staff and employees works with you individually to improve your marketing and sales abilities. Overall, it was a great experience to have under my belt.

Cons

The only con I would say about the company is that it can be very fast paced. If you're a fast learner and have an willingness to learn, then you will be successful.

Advance Enterprise2017-08-28
  2. "Salesman"

I have been working at Advance Enterprise

Pros

No pros to working here

Cons

This is a bad company to work for. No benefits

Advance Enterprise2018-03-12

Discover more reviews about Advance Enterprise.