Advance Enterprise - Great Experience | Glassdoor

"Great Experience"

Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Advance Enterprise full-time for more than a year

Pros

The working environment is much more enjoyable than my previous jobs. To be quite frank, it is better than most companies out there. The company pays for team bonding nights that allowed us to decompress. There are occasional bonuses, which is a plus! Earning potential is definitely there but will require you to put in work. Put in the work and you'll see the benefits! Simple as that.

Cons

Requires a certain level of dedication in order to excel into the management role.

Advance Enterprise2017-08-04

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Marketing Representative"

I worked at Advance Enterprise full-time

Pros

The interviewer described everything I was looking for in a career path. The management team truly believes in their employees and are great mentors on building your career. I gained essential skills that is irreplaceable. The staff and employees works with you individually to improve your marketing and sales abilities. Overall, it was a great experience to have under my belt.

Cons

The only con I would say about the company is that it can be very fast paced. If you're a fast learner and have an willingness to learn, then you will be successful.

Advance Enterprise2017-08-28
  2. "Salesman"

I have been working at Advance Enterprise

Pros

No pros to working here

Cons

This is a bad company to work for. No benefits

Advance Enterprise2018-03-12

Discover more reviews about Advance Enterprise.