Advance Enterprise - Salesman | Glassdoor
  1. "Salesman"

I have been working at Advance Enterprise

Pros

No pros to working here

Cons

This is a bad company to work for. No benefits

Advance Enterprise2018-03-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Marketing Representative"

I worked at Advance Enterprise full-time

Pros

The interviewer described everything I was looking for in a career path. The management team truly believes in their employees and are great mentors on building your career. I gained essential skills that is irreplaceable. The staff and employees works with you individually to improve your marketing and sales abilities. Overall, it was a great experience to have under my belt.

Cons

The only con I would say about the company is that it can be very fast paced. If you're a fast learner and have an willingness to learn, then you will be successful.

Advance Enterprise2017-08-28
    2. "Overall Excellent Experience"

I worked at Advance Enterprise

Pros

I was able to receive exceptional training and coaching, which helped in my development towards being promoted into management. I started as an Entry Level rep and upon reaching my qualifications, was promoted into Boise, Idaho where I run my own office now. This would not of been possible, if I hadn't received excellent training at Advanced Enterprise.

Cons

You have to learn to balance your business and personal life, as this program, is time consuming and needs your full engagement to complete.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Advance Enterprise2017-08-23

Discover more reviews about Advance Enterprise.