Advance Enterprise - Misleading | Glassdoor

"Misleading"

Former Employee - Entry Level Marketing Assistant

I worked at Advance Enterprise full-time for less than a year

Pros

Potential to make money, if you're a good salesman that doesn't mind selling TV subscriptions in Costco. Some of the account managers do really well and seem happy with the work. They do offer paid training, which is a plus...but don't get to excited about $12/hr.

Cons

Misleading. They try to get you in focusing on marketing, but in reality this job has nothing to do with marketing. It's pretty much a floor sales job. Soliciting customers at the storefront about new products is sales, not marketing. I wasn't going to make a post but figured I should since there were no honest reviews about the type of work. Pyramid management structure.

Advice to Management

Be honest and state that it's a sales position. Face to face in store marketing is merely a synonym for sales.

Advance Enterprise2015-08-19

Advance Enterprise Response

January 5, 2016Market Manager

Good Evening, I do apologize for any miscommunication. We as Advance Enterprise, Inc. most definitely want to make sure we are very detailed and precise with what we say in our phone interviews/face to face interviews. As the word "marketing" is very broad. we specialize in "In-Store ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Marketing Representative"

I worked at Advance Enterprise full-time

Pros

The interviewer described everything I was looking for in a career path. The management team truly believes in their employees and are great mentors on building your career. I gained essential skills that is irreplaceable. The staff and employees works with you individually to improve your marketing and sales abilities. Overall, it was a great experience to have under my belt.

Cons

The only con I would say about the company is that it can be very fast paced. If you're a fast learner and have an willingness to learn, then you will be successful.

Advance Enterprise2017-08-28
  2. "Salesman"

I have been working at Advance Enterprise

Pros

No pros to working here

Cons

This is a bad company to work for. No benefits

Advance Enterprise2018-03-12

Discover more reviews about Advance Enterprise.