Advance Enterprise - You stand in front of stores and sell | Glassdoor

"You stand in front of stores and sell"

I worked at Advance Enterprise for less than a year

Pros

If you want to stand in front of a store and sell this is the job for you

Cons

They list the job on craigslist as a customer service position. There is the option to list this job as a sales job. They did not. There is an option to list this job as a marketing position. They did not. They listed it as customer service. It is not. Do you want to work for someone who stretches the truth from the very beginning

Advice to Management

Don't be afraid to represent your company as it is. If your recruitment is founded on deception, the foundation of your organization is morally rudderless.

Advance Enterprise2015-08-21

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Marketing Representative"

I worked at Advance Enterprise full-time

Pros

The interviewer described everything I was looking for in a career path. The management team truly believes in their employees and are great mentors on building your career. I gained essential skills that is irreplaceable. The staff and employees works with you individually to improve your marketing and sales abilities. Overall, it was a great experience to have under my belt.

Cons

The only con I would say about the company is that it can be very fast paced. If you're a fast learner and have an willingness to learn, then you will be successful.

Advance Enterprise2017-08-28
  2. "Salesman"

I have been working at Advance Enterprise

Pros

No pros to working here

Cons

This is a bad company to work for. No benefits

Advance Enterprise2018-03-12

Discover more reviews about Advance Enterprise.