Advance Enterprise - Account Manager | Glassdoor

"Account Manager"

Former Employee - Account Manager in San Diego, CA

I worked at Advance Enterprise full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good compensation for new customer acquisitions.

Cons

Schedule, both hours and days of week. Performance based so hours are not guaranteed. No benefits! Direct sales, a lot of rejection. Retail hours.

Advice to Management

Be in stores with your team more. Especially the account managers who are interested in further growth. A lot of the Account Managers felt the training was lacking after being promoted.

Advance Enterprise2015-12-22

Advance Enterprise Response

January 5, 2016Market Manager

Im so sorry you felt that way! We definitely do not want our current or former employees feeling that way! Thats the huge reason we run meetings and training EVERYDAY! So the Market Manager gets a chance to train with you. But thank you for the feedback Ill will get with everyone ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Marketing Representative"

I worked at Advance Enterprise full-time

Pros

The interviewer described everything I was looking for in a career path. The management team truly believes in their employees and are great mentors on building your career. I gained essential skills that is irreplaceable. The staff and employees works with you individually to improve your marketing and sales abilities. Overall, it was a great experience to have under my belt.

Cons

The only con I would say about the company is that it can be very fast paced. If you're a fast learner and have an willingness to learn, then you will be successful.

Advance Enterprise2017-08-28
  2. "Salesman"

I have been working at Advance Enterprise

Pros

No pros to working here

Cons

This is a bad company to work for. No benefits

Advance Enterprise2018-03-12

Discover more reviews about Advance Enterprise.