Advance Financial - I love working at Advance Financial | Glassdoor
  1. "I love working at Advance Financial"

Current Employee - Current Employee

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great benefits. Love the help with paying back my student loans

Cons

Never enough time to get everything done.

Advance Financial2019-08-30

September 13, 2019Recruiter

We are so happy to hear that you love it here! The student loan benefit is a direct result of employee feedback, so it's great to see a tenured employee using it. Thank you for all that you do to make Advance Financial great!

1. "Easy job, but with no work-life balance."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Smithville, TN

I worked at Advance Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

Easy job with good pay and benefits.

Cons

Poor upper management with no work-life balance.

Advance Financial2019-10-02

October 3, 2019Recruiter

Hey there! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and for your time with us. We would love to have you share more feedback with us on how we can do better (email hr@af24).

2. "Not a career. I would highly not recommend."

Former Employee - Customer Service Specialist in Morristown, TN

I worked at Advance Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

The Pay if you are just starting out of high school. Other than that the pay is really not that good.

Cons

Management, Work Life Balance, Culture, Schedules. You will constantly deal with people leaving because the job to be honest is horrible. You are stuck behind bullet proof glass staring outside all day maybe seeing 1-10 customers a day by yourself. You will be bored out of your mind. This job is perfect for a retired person looking for employment who just wants to read. If you want anything out of life this place... isn’t for you. Huge mistake trying it out. They will lie to get you into the door but I promise you will see the truth in no time. They don’t care about you or if you have an actual college degree. This place is not helping the community.

Advice to Management

Good luck.

Advance Financial2019-09-25

September 26, 2019Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We love the fast-paced nature of the work we do, but there can be some downtime. That is the nature of the work we do - being available to customers 24/7. In and out of the community, we strive to serve everyone where they are, when they need it. We care deeply for all customers and employees and are disappointed you felt that way. We would love to have you share ways we can improve by emailing hr@af247.com. Best of luck in your new endeavors and thank you again for your feedback!

Discover more reviews about Advance Financial.