Advance Health - I am overall satisfied and improving. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Advance Health

"I am overall satisfied and improving."

Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Advance Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love being in the forefront and promoting prevention as well as being able to spend significant time with patients. I like that the CCO updates are coming in weekly now which has lead me to feel more connected. I love that we now have a district manager, Samantha Jabia, she is amazing and makes you feel 100% comfortable to call her about questions or concerns. I am going to be very sad when she is no longer over my district but hopefully they obtain another person who is equally as positive and great customer service skills.

Cons

I have had times in where one appointment ends at 2:00 and the next one starts at 2:00 and they are not at the same address. I have not said anything because I do not want them to cancel that appointment, in fear that would lose a potential client. Me drive times have been skewed. Multiple times I am given say 15 minutes but when typing the address into mapquest or my garmin, it will take 19 minutes without traffic. After adding traffic, it takes me like 25 minutes. Even though, it's only minutes, I often put off documenting to insure I will not be tardy. I often end up spending over 1-2 hours documenting at home. There maybe be something for me to improve such as not educating/ talking as much and therefore focusing more on documenting but minutes truly matter since I do not want to cut any client short.

Advice to Management

I feel that there should be some reward for excellent service, even it is just recognition.

Other Employee Reviews for Advance Health

"NP with Advance Health"

Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner
    Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner

I have been working at Advance Health (Less than a year)

Pros

I appreciate having some flexibility with my work schedule. There is excellent support for NPs working "in the field." Salary is fair and benefits are excellent. The necessary supplies are readily provided. The company culture is supportive and positive. Questions, concerns and problems are promptly addressed; the company is responsive to its employees. I feel valued, I enjoy my work and feel that I'm supporting patients in their efforts to live a healthy lifestyle.

Cons

Daily scheduling is pretty tight (no breaks in the days' home visit schedule for restroom or food), and no leeway for traffic problems/delays, so driving from one location to the next and staying on time can be rather stressful.

Advice to Management

I really love my job, and hope that you'll continue what you're doing. I feel appreciated and valued. The job training is appropriate and comprehensive enough without being excessive. I enjoy my work and am proud to represent Advance Health.

"I am very pleased with Advance Health."

Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I have been working at Advance Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They are responsive to needs and prompt and courteous. I like being able to set my own schedule.

Cons

Staying on time and finding remote homes.

Advice to Management

Regular communication and training is important especially when starting a new employee.