Cover image for Advanced Brain Monitoring

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company with some issues.

Feb 24, 2021 - Client Support Associate in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tight knit company with good leadership, great benefits, and at the forefront of technology and research.

Cons

Understaffed in some areas and not willing to transfer human resources as needed to some areas.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Fast-Paced Biotech Company

Feb 28, 2015 - Project Manager in Carlsbad, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at ABM provided me opportunity to gain skills in product development as well as neuroscience research. The CEO is an excellent leader who provides direction and welcomes input from employees at all levels. I was hired straight out of college as a Research Associate and was encouraged to take on responsibilities beyond the scope of my position that interested me both professionally and personally. The skills I developed working at ABM have directly contributed to my career progression.

Cons

ABM is a company with many interests and products, requiring it's employees to be able to manage diverse responsibilities simultaneously. Working for a small company requires you to take on large and small scale tasks.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee

BEWARE! THIS WORKPLACE IS TERRIBLE!

Oct 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing useful come to mind. Perhaps it is because I didn't like my short stay here and the huge challenges I faced. BEWARE!

Cons

Working at this company was the MOST STRESSFUL EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. From the day one, it was clear that there was huge staff shortages, and the upper management was reluctant to do anything about it. They expected employees to handle more workload than they could imagine and and get everything done quickly. As a result, every employees was exhausted and handled an INSANE WORKLOAD.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Advanced Brain Monitoring.

Advanced Brain Monitoring Photos

+ Add Photo
Advanced Brain Monitoring photo of: ABM CEO & Co-Founder Chris Berka - Accelerated Learning
Advanced Brain Monitoring photo of: Advanced Brain Monitoring's office