Advanced Career Tech - Out With The Old & In With The New Job Hunting Methods For 2012 | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Advanced Career Tech

"Out With The Old & In With The New Job Hunting Methods For 2012"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

After working with the company for the last 5 months, I can honestly say that this is one of the best run organizations I have ever seen. It's a family run company that invests a large amount of money behind each and every one of their employees. One of the best things I've learned about the current job market is basically reinforcing Einsteins definition of insanity?

Basically, repeating the same actions and expecting different results. Keeping that in mind, now consider your current job search. The first thing you need to ask yourself is if your resume is getting any attention. If you've been sending out the same resume and it's been a month without any calls for interviews; then I'd say it's time to re-think your current strategy.

We've reached a point in the job market where old job hunting methods simply don't work! The market is saturated with millions and millions of electronically submitted resumes. The reverse chronological resume, highlighting your job title, objectives, previous experience and education. Blah, blah, blah.

First things first, develop a plan and implement a solution. Advanced Career Technology can help get you back in the game and effectively competing in today's job market. Period. They have some amazing information and technology that can dramatically speed your search. They also can supply you with the materials and support you need to stand out and achieve success. Don't blame the job market for a failed job search, blame outdated methods and materials. Take action that matters. You can thank me later.

Cons

Requires dedication and participation. You either do it, or don't. It's that simple.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews for Advanced Career Tech

"Fantastic Firm To Work For"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Denver, CO

Pros

After years of working for Advanced Career Technologies, I can say that I've enjoyed my time a great deal. As a family run organization, management has a vested interest in ensuring the company's and its employees' success. A benefits package is offered to sales people, which is very nice. The potential for succeeding is great as the amount of leads is endless and just depends on how much effort and time the salesperson wishes to invest in closing a deal.

Cons

If you don't have talent as a salesperson or find that you need a great deal of direction initially then you may experience problems here as this is not the dynamic nor the nature of the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up doing what you do!

2. "president"

Current Employee - President in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - President in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Advanced Career Tech (More than 10 years)

Pros

Advance Career Tech is in business for long time and Company culture represents honesty, integrity and loyalty to their clients. works very hard to fulfill their commitment.

Cons

Advanced Career Tech is a fine company and wonderful to work for but need to organize and participate in more seminars.

Advice to Management

Advance Career Tech is very fine organization. Need to spread their wings in IT field but the president is an Engineer so Stayed in Engineering market