Advanced Distribution Solutions - Department of Labor & OSHA need to visit here ASAP | Glassdoor

"Department of Labor & OSHA need to visit here ASAP"

Current Employee - Sales in Fremont, CA

I have been working at Advanced Distribution Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Close to home, commute from Fremont takes less than 10min. That is honestly the only positive thing I have to say.

Cons

The list would take too long. The owners are some of the worst people you will ever meet. I was told that I needed to be more positive of working 70 hours per week or I would be let go. I was then quickly reminded my owner how hard it would be for a 50+ yr old to find a job right now in this economy. This company is breaking so many employer laws and the owners don't care. Always remind you that they have been in... business for 25 plus years and nothing has ever happened to them. I would not wish on my worst enemy to work at this company.

Advice to Management

Care about your employees, actually be good people to those that work for you. Be more worried about what your employees and their feelings vs. your smoke breaks together in the parking lot.

Advanced Distribution Solutions2016-03-24

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Positive experience"

I worked at Advanced Distribution Solutions

Pros

Overall, my exerperience with ADSI was great. I was motivated to work hard and drive results. Aside from being very accommodating, management highly values innovation, hard work and results. This creates an atmosphere of ownership for ones responsibilities and results and also a desire to contribute to the team, one where you can actually see how your contributions have a positive impact on the organization. Also,... the company does a great job at providing team building activities such as happy hours and dinners. The product/technology and service to customers are industry tops and there there is plenty of room to keep growing. As with most things in life, you get out what you put in, and this company is more than fair when rewarding hard work, a good attitude and desire to achieve more.

Cons

Standard procedures could be documented and shared amongst colleagues better

Advice to Management

Had a great experience, became a better professional and built good work habits.

Advanced Distribution Solutions2016-07-27
  2. "Great place to learn"

I have been working at Advanced Distribution Solutions full-time

Pros

Decent salary and experienced engineers to learn from. Good exposure to integration directly with customers.

Cons

Lack structure and process. Basic training is hard to catch on.

Advice to Management

More training to new employees

Advanced Distribution Solutions2017-04-29

Discover more reviews about Advanced Distribution Solutions.