Advanced Distribution Solutions - DON'T believe the reviews written by ADSI management | Glassdoor
  1. "DON'T believe the reviews written by ADSI management"

I worked at Advanced Distribution Solutions

Pros

None. Not a single one. The more I try to find one, the more obvious it is that there were none.

Cons

How bad does a work environment have to be to have the company write fake reviews on this site trying to spin their "culture"? As someone who has been in this office day in and day out for years, I can tell you with 100% absolute certainty that there isn't a single person who has even the smallest feeling of warmth or loyalty to this company. Turnover is not just a problem here, it's an epidemic. It's so bad that... management sends their longer term employees our for private "massages" (the kind you schedule from Craigslist ads and have to go to shady motels to receive) in order to keep them on as employees. Working for this CEO is like working for Donald Trump if you took away anything remotely likable about Trump.

Advice to Management

Why bother? Management thinks that they already know everything and that there isn't a single other person who has ever had a worthwhile thought in their entire lives, so leaving advice here is about as effective as shouting it into a pillow.

Advanced Distribution Solutions2016-05-11

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Positive experience"

I worked at Advanced Distribution Solutions

Pros

Overall, my exerperience with ADSI was great. I was motivated to work hard and drive results. Aside from being very accommodating, management highly values innovation, hard work and results. This creates an atmosphere of ownership for ones responsibilities and results and also a desire to contribute to the team, one where you can actually see how your contributions have a positive impact on the organization. Also,... the company does a great job at providing team building activities such as happy hours and dinners. The product/technology and service to customers are industry tops and there there is plenty of room to keep growing. As with most things in life, you get out what you put in, and this company is more than fair when rewarding hard work, a good attitude and desire to achieve more.

Cons

Standard procedures could be documented and shared amongst colleagues better

Advice to Management

Had a great experience, became a better professional and built good work habits.

Advanced Distribution Solutions2016-07-27
  2. "Great place to learn"

I have been working at Advanced Distribution Solutions full-time

Pros

Decent salary and experienced engineers to learn from. Good exposure to integration directly with customers.

Cons

Lack structure and process. Basic training is hard to catch on.

Advice to Management

More training to new employees

Advanced Distribution Solutions2017-04-29

Discover more reviews about Advanced Distribution Solutions.